Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's been awhile...

Let me start off by apologizing for my severe lack in updating this blog. I promised myself I would keep up to date with this....but as life would have it, time got away from me again. So I'm sorry for the absence. But you know what they always say, "No news is good news", and that is true. I really don't have much to talk about, so I'll just update you on how super cute my little man is. :)

On August 19th, our little man will be a whopping 16 months old!! Can you all believe that?! Where did the time go? Where did my little 6 lb baby go? He is tipping the scales at 25 pounds right now, and is definitely ALL BOY! He loves to play with sports balls of all sizes (which his daddy is LOVING at the moment), Cade loves to wrestle tough with Daddy, run around the house with Joey, as be as loud as humanly possible when banging pots and pans....like I said, all boy :) But when it's night time, and the day is coming to a close...it's his mommy he wants...and my heart turns to mush! Hearing "mama, mama" and having those little arms extend out to me, aahhh just completes me! I LOVE THIS LITTLE MAN!

A bit over a week ago, we took a family adventure to the Seattle Aquarium in downtown Seattle. We took a ferry ride so Cade could see the sights over there...and he loved it! We couldn't get the kid to come back inside....he just wanted the breeze in his hair (and a cold breeze I might add). He loved seeing all the fishies, otters, hands-on starfish tanks, etc. There were only a couple times that he got startled, when a fish would dart at him head-on....forgetting there was a thick piece of glass between them. But other than that, he ran amuck throughout that aquarium squeeling and laughing the entire time :) And then for being such a good boy...he got a Nemo fish stuffed animal....he hasn't put it down yet :) Here are a couple pics from the day!










No comments: