"La La La La, La La La La....ELMO'S WORLD!"
Yes this tune is forever stuck in my head. Thanks to the red lanky creature that is Elmo :) This past Sunday, Sesame Street Live came to our base and we were fortunate enough to get tickets. It was a sold out crowd of excited loud children, and the parents who instantly remembered their childhood mornings of Sesame Street.
DJ and I weren't sure how this was going to play through with Cade. Would he be scared? Would it be too loud for him? Would he absolutely love it? Turns out, the latter was true. Cade had a great time! Even dancing in the aisles and clapping his hands. I'm that sap of a mother, who actually teared up watching him light up when Elmo came on stage. "ELYO, ELYO, ELYO!!!" (Cade's pronunciation of "Elmo") "Yes Baby, that's Elmo up there". It was a great treat to see him recognize and understand people, figures, etc. He is growing up so fast!!
I apologize for not having any pictures of this occasion. I'm the silly Mommy who forgot her camera in a rush out the door. The whole time, I kept saying to myself, I can't believe I forgot my camera! I attempted to take some with my camera phone...but that didn't work. So again, I apologize for not getting pics of my little man boogying in the aisles. It was quite a sight to see. This boy definitely has some rhythm!
1 comment:
I bet that was super cute, Brooke! He is such a doll. I can't wait for Maddie to be old enough for Sesame Street Live...then I'll be singing right along with you! Hugs! ~Angee
Post a Comment